iOS splash screen

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Feb 25 20:56:40 EST 2015

I don't see the black screen flash. I am using an iPod 5 iOS 8.1.3 and iPad
2 iOS 8.1.3.
I make the splash screen in the standalone setting the same as the stack's
splash screen card.
I open the main card from the opencard handler in the splash screen card.
I use my own re-sizing library.

Mac Book OS X 10.9.5
Xcode 6.1.1
LC 6.7.2