Open application when file double clicked

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 25 18:16:38 EST 2015

The only code is what I'd posted in the message you replied to.

The only change was setting a custom file type ("xXx") where I had
previously used "txt" in the Standalone Builder.

Since then it seem Peter's found the original cause of the issue, so at
this time it seems everything's working as expected.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems