Open application when file double clicked

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Feb 24 16:15:52 EST 2015

Hi Richard,
It started off life in card 1 of my main script.  Did that because the
dictionary entry for appleEvent says it's sent to "the current card".

If I can't get this to work when the app isn't running, I may just forget
about it.  It's good that it works if the app is already open but my app
already has an Open dialog and a list of Recent files in the File menu so
there's probably not much motivation for a user to flip to the Finder and
double click rather than use the app's built in capabilities to open a file.

I also noticed that I can't drag/drop a file onto the app's window but I
think that's probably something to do with its plist entry.