Open application when file double clicked

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Feb 24 14:40:51 EST 2015

I added a button to my application and put the appleevent handler in its
script.  Added a startup handler to the first card of my main stack to
insert the button script into front.  Built the standalone.

Double clicked a file associated with the application while the application
was not running.  The application launched but no appleevent.  Double
clicked again with the application running and got an "odoc" apple event.

So progress made but still no joy as far as double clicking when the
application is not running.