[RANT] Really annoying posts

Antti Ilola ilola.antti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:00:15 EST 2015

I'm not fluent in English or even in Scottish, because I'm Finnish (two
n's). Still I think, I understood enough what Richmond told about
contemporary youth and I definitely agree.
I found that they discuss with phones and if it is not in Google its even
exists. Richmond, when it's time to change our nappies again, I think we
have to do it by ourselves.

Antti