The owner of a selected control - a mystery

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 22 17:02:21 EST 2015

OK, maybe it wasn¹t using print break that solved the problem for me. The
other thing in my script was to define a rect and  use the print card into
rect form of the print card command as Jacquie suggests. Anyway, the
script I provided works, and avoids the Œextra page¹ problem, so maybe
start there and work backwards.

Terry...