Because LC can't do two things at once.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Feb 21 14:24:30 EST 2015

I like what you said about "not speaking Regex".  I think that's the
biggest problem people have with Regex: it's a language and if you don't
know the syntax rules of any language, it doesn't make sense.  Good analogy.

Here's the regex for extracting what you want from the Mac output:

'(\w*)

Translated into English, it means "Look for a ' character and return all
characters after it in the range A-Z, or a-z, or 0-9 until you come across
a character that is not in that range"

Armed with that, the single statement below gets you "AC" or "Battery"

matchText(tSource,"'(\w*)",tPowerSource)

I'd be happy to supply the regex for the other platforms if someone
supplies the format of the output.