Vector export?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Feb 20 18:11:25 EST 2015

Hi Graham - I think I’ve had that blank page problem before and the
solution was to use ‘print break’ between each card that was printed -
even if there was only one card. My print routine for a multi page A4
report goes something like this…

set the printPaperSize to 595,842 # A4 size
set the printScale to 1
open printing to pdf tPath
if the result is "Cancel" then exit printReport
put 0,0,595,842 into tRect
print card "A" of this stack into tRect
print break
print card "B" of this stack into tRect
print break
print card "C" of this stack into tRect
close printing

As far as the titlebar thing goes I guess you can just add a field or
whatever that is only shown when printing, in which case you would
temporarily need to move the rest of the card controls down a tad.

Terry...