Vector Export?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 17:55:35 EST 2015

Sorry Jacque, I don’t understand. Suppose I have say a filled rectangle (‘draw' not ‘paint', thus a vector image). When I export it, I think this ends up as a bitmap with the resolution of the screen it was displayed in while in LC. Is this what you’re seeing? What about a group containing say vector items and also text? In theory this could be exported as an image with no inherent resolution, so capable of being reproduced at different resolutions as required. I don’t seem to get anything other than bitmaps.

Graham