Faster way to get tabStops?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:40:19 EST 2015

Ah, here.  If you're looking for the longest formatted line, you can do
"the formattedwidth of field..." whatever.

Then, if you're looking for the maximum number of tabs, you can cycle
through the lines with for each, and look for the line with the most items.
 (if the number of items in tLine > tCurrentItems then put the number of
items in tLine into tCurrentItems)

Does this get you close to what you want to do?