Faster way to get tabStops?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:30:28 EST 2015

The problem here is that even though you use the for each form, you are
still using chunking (line x of field y) to do your checks.

I don't know if there is a way to put the formatted text into a variable in
such a way that when you use "for each" you can check the formattedwidth of
tLine

Since you're cycling through every line, with your current method, using
"with i = 1 to the number of lines..." would work just as well and obviate
the need for a self run counter.