HTML muddle

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Feb 18 12:00:42 EST 2015

Bob Sneidar:

 > Didn’t someone write a plugin that allows you to edit the text
 > attributes and styles of text in a field?

I made one called FieldTrip.

It's currently being updated for newer iOS and LC versions, because FT
is 10% text styling and 90% custom mobile/desktop GUI. Plus there are
other new considerations that I can't discuss here.

But this thread got me thinking, and I may release a quick new FT plugin
for styling fields in the LiveCode IDE!

I already have all the text styling code, so that would be a good way to
put it to use immediately and get feedback on the styling side of
things, while finishing up the GUI.

Best wishes,

Curry K.