Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 18 11:09:53 EST 2015

Okay I created a simple stack in version 6.7 (I could have sworn I was using 6.7.1 but apparently not and I am not being offered any new version.) I have 2 cards. In the card script of one, I have:

on openCard
   set the height of this stack to 300
end openCard

In the second card script I have

on openCard
   set the height of this stack to 400
end openCard

When going from card to card, the height of the stack DOES NOT CHANGE!!! Instead a grey “hole” (like the ones I have been describing when all the controls of a card seem to shift) appears at the top if the window 100 pixels high. By hole I mean the entire top 100 pixels of the window go gray, not the white default background color.

The good news is this does not happen in version 7.0.1. I will test the latest rendition of 6.7 to see fi this is fixed in those versions. I may just have a buggy first release.

Bob S