use-livecode Digest, Vol 137, Issue 35

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 18 10:30:46 EST 2015

That was just a test to demonstrate the problem I was having and it was a flawed one. I ran into a recursion problem, putting go to card and go back in an openCard handler (DOH!)

The *actual* problem was that changing the size of the stack caused code further on to fail that normally succeeded. I won’t go into details. Removing the code that changed the size of the stack cleared up the problem. I think I uncovered the same graphics bug that has plagued myself and a few others since 6.7.

Bob S