Deleting cards from within themselves.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:48:20 EST 2015

On 18/02/15 00:52, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Yeah, looks like something broke with send in time. It’s clearly ignoring the in argument, because attempting to delete the card at all when the send in time is in a running script fails to delete the card, but deleting the card from the message box works fine. If I were you, I’d file a bug report using this stack as an example,

Um: well, frankly, that stack is a load of simplistic 'cod' that I ran
up because a load of kids I teach wanted something very quickly.
It is clunky; and as kids add words the thing is going to bloat at such
a rate it is going to stuff-up their hard drives like nobody's business.
However, it will keep the kids off my back while I get on with something
rather better.

I have a view to work on something that will lever a tab delimited text
file, or, more simply, a simple listField.

> and then I would bone up on using cards as forms to a database, and not as records in a database themselves.
>
> Bob S

I wonder what you mean by "Broke" ?  That was put together with 6.7.2 -
do you mean that 'send in time'
was working better in earlier versions?

Richmond.