Deleting cards from within themselves.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 17 17:52:24 EST 2015

Yeah, looks like something broke with send in time. It’s clearly ignoring the in argument, because attempting to delete the card at all when the send in time is in a running script fails to delete the card, but deleting the card from the message box works fine. If I were you, I’d file a bug report using this stack as an example, and then I would bone up on using cards as forms to a database, and not as records in a database themselves.

Bob S