AW: App Software Warranty?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Feb 17 11:33:43 EST 2015

Tiemo,
I feel your pain. Apparently, Android development is very difficult because many of the versions on different phone models have OS bugs and custom configurations that can cause problems. If I were developing for Android, I might specify that the software is only "guaranteed" on platforms and OS versions that I had tested myself. Of course, that puts a significant burden on you.

Sounds like an opportunity for a company whose mission is to test software on current Android devices.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org