Reverse a list

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:18:45 EST 2015

It's important to note that the efficiency is all/mostly in the function
call, not in the execution of the function itself. So for really short
functions that will be called many times, this is significant. For longer
functions, the difference all but vanishes:

on mouseUp
   put 1000 into n
   --
   put the millisecs into t