RELEASE LiveCode 6.7.2

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Feb 16 12:03:54 EST 2015

Anything new coming for Android?  With Lollipop and material design getting
all the attention in the press, I am hoping we will see some new things in
LiveCode to target the updated OS features.

Roger EllerGraphics Systems Analyst

803 North Maple StreetP: 864.967.1625Simpsonville, SC 29681C: 864.908.0337
SealedAir.com <http://www.sealedair.com/>Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com