Answer File DIalog

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sat Feb 14 20:10:20 EST 2015

Yes there is, see "answer file with type" in the dictionary, but here's example I've used…

on mouseUp
  answer file "Choose an Image to import..." with defaultFolder with \
        type "All Images|png,jpg,gif|PNG,JPG,GIF" or \
        type "PNG|png|PNG" or \
        type "GIF|gif|GIF" or \
        type "JPEG|jpg|JPG" as sheet
  if it is empty then
     exit to top
  else
     set the itemDel to slash
     put the last item of it into fld "myImagePath"
     set the fileName of img "myImage" to it
  end if
end mouseUp

HTH