Valentina Day 2015: Save 50% on VDN / OEM Distribution of Valentina Server

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Feb 14 12:03:27 EST 2015

Valentina Server incorporates a powerful Reports Server that works with most
popular database servers (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server &
Valentina DB) to generate reports in HTML, images and as XML enriched PDFs
with your web or network applications. It also incorprates the ultra fast
Valentina Object Relational Database Server.

VDN lets you deploy Valentina Server (OEM version) to your customers,
royalty free! You can build web apps around it with popular languages like
PHP and also Ruby on Rails, but you can also integrate it with most popular
development enviroments - including yours!

We are celebrating our name day "Valentine's Day" by having a 50% off sale
on VDN. This sale will last through 2/16/2015.

See our announcement on our blog: http://www.valentina-db.com/blog/

See the description of the product:
http://www.valentina-db.com/en/valentina-developer-network-overview

Buy on our store: http://bit.ly/1FLp0P4