Acceleration minus acceleration from rotation

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:36:08 EST 2015

On 11/02/15 20:08, Mike Bonner wrote:
> THATS why cats always manage to land on their feet. Good to know.

I am tempted to access the Git-hub code repository and attempt a Livecode
build for the Cat platform . . .

the main thing that is stopping me is that certain programming terms are
not ready for
that platform, there are various commands that need to be implemented
such as

BITE

Type: function

Syntax: bite(biter,target,style,threshold)

See also: lick, chew

Introduced: 7.0.4

Platforms: Mobile

Supported Operating Systems: Cat,Dog,Komodo Dragon

Examples:

bite(myCat,myLeg,aggressively,fastOnset)
if bite(myCat,myLeg) then
   kick(myLeg,myCat,viciously,fastOnset)
else
   kill(myCat,cruelly,slowOnset)
end if
answer bite(myCat,yourLeg,sadistic,slowOnset)

use the bite function to determine whether or how an agent bites a target.

Parameters:
biter - an agent reference
target - an object reference
style - aggressively,viciously,sadistic,gently,sarcastically
threshold - fastOnset,slowOnset,gradualOnset

Value:
The bite function returns true or false.

Comments:
You have to be daft to attempt to program a cat.

Feedback on this new set of functions welcomed.

Richmond.