The Future of Animation in LiveCode

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Feb 10 21:31:42 EST 2015

Tom:
As far as I know, Apple still forbids browser plugins on iOS. So, Flash movies are out, but when HTML5 gets here, it should help a lot.
My problem with Flash and revBrowserCEF was on the Mac, desktop. After loading up a Flash video from YouTube, the browser window won’t close and it seems to hang the IDE. Previously, it also crashed the standalone, but I haven’t tried that yet in 7.02(rc2).
Bill