Postgres SSL connection?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Feb 10 19:58:53 EST 2015

And they even have some nice documentation on the protocol, implementing it
all with livecode might prove to be a bit non-trivial. There are some nice
libs for talking to it that might be a be a bit easier than talking it to
it in pure livecode. I'm just in the camp of holding off on making new
platform specific externals with the externals api we currently have until
we see what this new replacement is going to look like.