The Future of Animation in LiveCode

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Feb 10 01:36:38 EST 2015

A physics engine would help a lot, in this regard. Many of the “angry bird” type 2D games are made in Corona, which has physics from the get-go. I think that may be in the far future for LC.

The whiteboard animations are interesting. Look at:
http://www.videoscribe.co <http://www.videoscribe.co/>
This seems the most reasonable system. If SVG files could be imported into LC, I don’t think it would be too hard to write an app in LC to do this. Combined with a screen capture program, it would do the job. The graphics would have to be vector graphics and a pen image could be programmed to follow the vector lines.
Best,
Bill