[not quite OT] Serving a standalone

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 11:37:45 EST 2015

OK, you live in Bulgaria. If you lived in the UK,  it is highly probable that you would have read, seen on TV (still some episodes to go!) or possibly in the theatre, a version of “Wolf Hall” by Hilary Mantel (both volumes produced so far won the prestigious Booker Prize). Then you’d know who ‘Anselma’ was (a fictitious female citizen of Antwerp, actually, immortalised in a tapestry - but read the book, it’s terrific).

I will respond to the serious stuff later.

Cheers

Graham