Question re project organization

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Feb 7 10:16:34 EST 2015

Kay,
I think you're right about just putting out an update if I need to enhance the app by writing new code. Certainly, a lot of content can be added or modified without new code. Videos are important and I'm thinking more of streaming them, probably from YouTube, rather than downloading them. Of course, there's the Flash problem on iOS.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org