No subject

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Feb 6 19:24:31 EST 2015

It stays encrypted on disk, but the file is being obscured away in a random
temp folder *during runtime only* in a decrypted state. ;)

I was just trying to make cleanup on exiting a little more foolproof than I
have it already.

I can't even use lc's built in encryption without hitting out of memory
errors. Hence the reason I cant just hide it in a custom prop or run it in
memory.

thanks though.