No subject

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Feb 6 15:37:19 EST 2015

Hello Ya'll,

I'm trying to run some cleanup handlers to delete temporary files when my
standalone exits. I was wanting to now if there was a way to trap when an
application is quit via ending the process abruptly in the task manager on
Windows (in my case 7).

I was hoping the shutdownRequest message would get hit when this is done,
but testing it on windows 7 and LC 6.5.5 it exits without sending
shutdownRequest

I can already handle when the my application is quit through more
conventional means, but I want these temp files cleaned up regardless of
how it exits (unless its a crash of course, etc).

Any tips on what to try next?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe