How to detect that user closed window

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 5 13:18:26 EST 2015

It’s called gREVStackStatus. Given:

on closeStackRequest
   save this stack
   put gREVStackStatus into aStackStatus
   put empty into aStackStatus ["Customer Search"]
   put aStackStatus into gREVStackStatus
   pass closeStackRequest
end closeStackRequest

Still no workie. I still get the save dialog. The dialog is firing before the saveStackRequest message. That is the problem. I will look for another message that may be getting sent.

Bob S