gratuitous inclusion of oracle in 7.0.2-RC2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 4 20:00:20 EST 2015

On 2/4/2015 6:12 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> That doesn't seem big enough to need 15 minutes to scan the objects.
>
> Anyone else seen anything like this?

I've never built an app that large, for something like that I usually
use the splash method so that I can have modules.

I'm still thinking the slowdown is due to having "search for required
inclusions" selected in the standalone settings. The search would have
to scan and parse at least 30,000+ lines just given the specs that were
listed. Richard (the Hawkins one,) did you try turning that off?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com