explicitvariables

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:07:55 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:17 AM, Jean-Jacques Wagner <Info at dicod.com> wrote:

> The "Strict Compilation Mode" option in Preferences was set (for some
> reason(

That's a good thing.  I don't even like variable names not being
case-sensitive . . .

Also, you will find that you get good and bad days with this bug; this
morning was brutal for me (single changes to code were triggering it)

I suspect that attempting to save as script while the program is running
makes the bug more likely to bite.

And when it does, you can usually get through the moment by turning off
strict compilation in preferences, then turning on again.

Finally, saves are successful even when the compiler is failing.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462