explicitvariables

Jean-Jacques Wagner Info at dicod.com
Wed Feb 4 07:17:45 EST 2015

Hi,
Many thanks for your reply, I got it, but what for a nightmare.

The "Strict Compilation Mode" option in Preferences was set (for some reason)

1) Then I got to the point, that I could not compile anymore my stacks, my libraries run corrupt.

on Handlerx
    put 2 into ßh    -- thru at that line an error
end Handlerx

the error says:
stack "Prozess": compilation error at line 73 (Chunk: can't create a variable with that name (explicitVariables?)) near "ßh", char 15

2) Workaround

This was a work around, but when you have to change 3000 lines of script..:-)))(
on Handlerx ,,,,,,,,ßh,ß1,ß2    -- (so much momma, so that the variable are not preset)
    put 2 into ßh
    put 2 into ß1
    put 2 into ß2
end Handlerx

So I hope that nobody (who else ?) will set me this preferences on again. I will watch. May it be a virus?

Hope I have now no problems anymore.

Best regards,

Jean-Jacques Wagner