Building apps for iOS 7?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 2 17:56:55 EST 2015

Thanks Mark (and Dave and Gerry) - I probably didn¹t explain my Œproblem¹
well enough. I¹m using an enterprise license so I¹m not going through the
app store and what I really want to do is to roll back to an earlier
version of Xcode so that I can build my app using some pre iOS 8
compatible externals. The problem is that LC will only allow me to build
if I include Xcode 6.1 as one of the listed iOS SDKs, and as soon as I do
that my build fails because of the incompatible externals. I guess I
should just get the updated externals.

Terry...