Convert transparent PNG on import?

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:43:33 EST 2015

I had hoped for an on-the-fly remedy to this like Jacque suggested, but
it sounds like I'll have to go with something along the lines of what
Richmond and Scott have suggested. Thanks everyone. Better yet would be
the bug getting fixed! It would be nice if there was a way to know if
the bugs you've reported were going to be addressed or not . . .

Marty K