Convert transparent PNG on import?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 2 13:56:16 EST 2015

Do your users go through an import process?  If yes, and you can determine which images are PNGs (by file suffix for example), then you might be able to replace the contents of the imported PNG with a snapshot of its position on the card.  Export a snapshot of the card using the PNGs rect to a variable, and then set the text of the imported image to the variable.

If you don’t want to mess with the original PNG, you could import a snapshot on top of the original image before printing, and delete any generated snapshots after printing.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design