firing mouseEnter msg of an Image control which was painted

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 2 13:34:58 EST 2015

Right.  The unfilled region of a partially painted image should be nonresponsive to mouse messages.  This is how one can can create irregular/organic hit regions for the image or another control.  But in terms of a completely erased image versus its text set to empty, there may be something there.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design