Building apps for iOS 7?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 1 19:59:29 EST 2015

Xcode went and did that automatic update thing on me again and while I managed to download and install past versions and have LiveCode recognise them I don’t seem to be able to build for anything before iOS 8.1. I’m using LC 6.6.5 but I’m getting the same response for all previous 6.6 versions as well. I can still select 7.1 as the target in the simulator and test against that but when I go to build the app it will only let me create an 8.1 compatible app. If I remove Xcode 6.1 from the list of iOS SDKs then it won’t let me  build at all.

Any clues on how to be able to build against an earlier version of the iOS SDK again?

Terry…