Question about "that thing you key in that's not a user name when you're logging in"

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 29 19:33:25 EST 2015

Sorry for the cryptic subject line but I sent a prior email with the word
that means "that thing you key in that's not a user name when you're
logging in" and it got sent to the moderator.  I'll just call it "thing"
for the rest of this email.

I know there is an "ask thing" command that will replace the thing with
black dots as it is being typed in but is there some way to do that using a
regular field?  I'm sure I could code it myself but wondering if there's a
property of some sort that does it for me.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>