Displaying mixed text and images in iOS app

Richard Miller Wow at together.net
Sun Dec 27 10:21:04 EST 2015

Hi Todd,

Thanks for that information.

Looks like displaying our PDFs in a simple browser object works fine. It's easy to convert the word docs over to PDF, and they seem to be displaying perfectly. The PDFs appear seamlessly in the app. We have no need for editing of these documents once they are in the app.

The only problem that remains is that I can't get pinch and zoom to work. I will post the code here in the near future. Perhaps someone knows what needs adjusting.

Richard Miller