More questions regarding Server oddities

Lyn Teyla lyn.teyla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:34:15 EST 2015

Alex Tweedly wrote:

> I think you both missed the point about Tim's original problem :
>   his page works with the OLD rev Server, and fails with the latest LC server (6.6.2)
>
> So while I agree that it is probably better to not pursue issues in old versions, I don't think Tim has much choice, unless someone can come up with some suggestions on the original issue.

6.6.2 is not the latest version of LiveCode Server.

The suggestion that I had put forth regarding the original issue was for Tim to perform both of the following:

1. Use the "put header" line provided;

and

2. Utilize any one of the latest versions of LiveCode: 6.7.8, 7.1.1 or 8.0.0dp12.

That would indeed fix the original issue.

I had personally tested the above solution to confirm that it does indeed work with the said versions.

Hope this provides additional clarity! :)

Lyn