More questions regarding Server oddities

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:03:15 EST 2015

My apologies if I misunderstood.  I thought the gist of the message I
answered was that the .csv file was no longer being found, despite it
having worked previously.

>From the message I answered:
"Extremely simple, no css or formatting of any kind. Just trying to get the
three items of data on the screen and load the audio player with the
correct mp3.

Was working great, and I was plugging in test dates...

When suddenly it stopped reading in the csv file. The command is: put URL "
http://pba.on-rev.com/ynh5list_UTF8.txt" into vlist
Instead of the data, vlist contains the html 404 page not found error.

But the file is there.

Copy and paste the url into the browser, and the text loads up. The csv
file is in the very same directory as the .irev file (
http://www.pba.on-rev.com/ynh5today.irev). Both are in the root of the
public_html folder. But the {put URL "
http://pba.on-rev.com/ynh5list_UTF8.txt" into vlist} command returns a 404
error."

Either way, trying to reference the file locally rather than through the
web server is probably a better option. As well as checking to see if the
file is actually there, and check its permissions.

If there the charset isn't coming through correctly, I'd guess thats a
separate issue, and I must have missed the message.