Charset problems with .lc web page

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu Dec 24 08:28:08 EST 2015

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for the tip.

But I tried it, and it didn't solve the problem with .lc & <?lc
?>. However, without fail, using .irev as the filename extension
and <?rev  ?> tags in the web page show utf8 Japanese correctly
-- so I am content to use those. Problem solved, as far as I'm
concerned.

Thanks!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan