[OT] Configure web server to parse php in .html files

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Dec 23 13:22:01 EST 2015

Update on this.

Just got an email from Dreamhost support to use:

AddHandler fcgid-script .html
FCGIWrapper "/dh/cgi-system/php55.cgi" .html

That does indeed work.  However I also need to enable SSI in html files
with "AddHandler server-parsed .html" and if that line is in there, the php
isn;t parsed.

So now I guess the question is how to get both php and ssi parsed in html
files.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>