Release 8.0 dictionary

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Dec 23 07:43:12 EST 2015

Programmers.  Always some clever response.

What really worries me is that I Know What He is Talking About. I even know that an alternative is to hit the "suppress messages" icon in the toolbar.

Can't work with programmers for over 15 years without some of it rubbing off.

Warm Regards,

Heather Never Gonna Be a Programmer Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com