Take a look back through 2015

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Dec 22 20:54:45 EST 2015

I’m really looking forward to being able to move to Vers 8 for my development and using some of the widgets. I’m not quite there yet, given the issues that still remain. However, it is great that the mothership team is on this list and responding to questions. I do think it’s been a great year for Livecode, and appreciate how freakin’ difficult it is to get all this stuff working at the same time.

So, have a great holiday, team, and personally, I’m looking forward to a great new year, bad bugs fixed, great widgets, great LC8 release, and all working well.

Peace, Peace, Peace on Earth and good will to all,
Bill