Release 8.0 DP 12

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 22 14:56:35 EST 2015

I haven't narrowed down the cause of it yet, but the variables tab of the
script editor window is sometimes colored pink. The bigger issue is when
that happens, no variable names or contents are visible.

I remember the Pink Variables back in the day.  They once opened for the
Blue Meanies.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>