Player Object in HTML 5?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Dec 18 09:32:45 EST 2015

I am also interested in being able to have a player object in HTML 5 with
callbacks and am excited to see that this is on the roadmap.  Hopefully that
can be done fairly soon after the release of LC 8.0.

As far as precision I am syncing video to video so I don't need precision to
the millisecond just to nearest frame of video.  So if a callback is
triggered at the right time and has the correct interval value as is in the
callback list as the callback messages parameter but is slightly late in
arriving I think it would be OK for my purposes.

Martin Koob