Player Object in HTML 5?

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Dec 18 07:27:38 EST 2015

On 18/12/2015 12:06, David Bovill wrote:
> Peter what would be the best way - now or in the future to create the
> controller and interactivity in an HTML 5 exported app, and use standard
> HTML video elements to play the video?

I'm really sorry to disappoint you, David, but I haven't had the
opportunity to investigate this yet!  Does anyone else have any suggestions?

I think after LiveCode 8 is released, one of the things planned as an
enhancement to LiveCode Builder is the possibility of calling JavaScript
functions directly from LiveCode extensions.  That might provide a good
avenue!

Also, I really would like to make the player control "Just Work", even
if only for quite specific values of "work".

                                Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team