Stacks Losing their Size and Location

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 17 17:37:59 EST 2015

Shameless Plug: If you find yourself doing this kind of thing a lot, I
have a visual stack management plugin called tmNavigator that handles
this.  It shows a resizable thumbnail view of all stacks open your desktop
and enables you to drag them around the screen, across multiple monitors.

http://tactilemedia.com/storefront/index.php?page=detail&get_id=34

Happy Holidays,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/17/15, 12:47 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Peter M. Brigham"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of pmbrig at gmail.com>